Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bout to roll

Its weird. I've left home for long stretches before but for some reason this one seems more permanent. Maybe thats because I'm not going to any one place in particular or maybe its because Tulane is over and its time to move to the next phase in life. Whatever, I'm sure it will all be fine. Thomas Friedman, who spoke at Tulane graduation, wrote a cool NY times op-ed today titled "The Earth is Full" y'all should check out. I'm in to his idea of "a move to a more happiness-driven growth model, based on people working less and owning less." Yesterday I went to REI and the DMV, today, Target and Negril. Sara arrived yesterday so now the whole squad is in Silver Spring, pretty exciting stuff. I just got an update from Joe and my friends from Tulane who are having an amazing European adventure. Needless to say, they are having an amazing time and I'm jealous I'm not with them. Alright, I'm not. First stop: Philadelphia.
Flip, flip, flipadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment